Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Recent News.............................

1. I realized that trying to pound out a decent blog while slightly intoxicated (and I say that loosely), is a bad idea. No matter how appropriate it seems at the time.

2. Russia is close to Alaska, and that makes Palin qualified being a VP candidate.

3. O'Reilly is a hypocrite.

4. If McMarble Mouth McCain gets elected, We are all FUCKED! (And I am moving to Canada, Holland, France, or any other European country with better health care than us.)

5. This moustache Kicks So Much ASS, you could shake a stick at it. Literally!


6. Jennie, Ben & I are planning on being the Tenenbaums. Not sure which character I would portray for Halloween.

7. I got Nothing else.

No comments:

Lord Stanley's Cup

Lord Stanley's Cup
"the Holy Grail"